Your tax deductible donation supports our projects, communications such as our newsletter and this website, outreach efforts, sponsorship of volunteer events and much more.
Join at any level and receive benefits including friends of only events and one of our new limited edition Conservancy Car Magnets!
We accept payment by check and major credit cards; please see payment option details below.
How to get involved…
- Organize your neighborhood to adopt a garden or park element
- Become a park supporter with a private or corporate donation
- Private donations by check (fill out a donation form below)
- Private donations by credit card (via PayPal; no PayPal account needed)
- Corporate donations
- Volunteer for planting and stewardship events
- Sign up for E-newsletters to stay informed about park and greenspace development in Sandy Springs
- Designate SSC as your charity of choice
Click to print a donation form for check donations
The Sandy Springs Conservancy is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit corporation. Your contributions are tax-deductible and are strictly used to support our operations and projects in accordance with our mission. Information provided to The Sandy Springs Conservancy is considered confidential, and SSC will not sell or share your personal information with a third party.